GLOBUS 2019/2020: Irish Escape (KAR)
7 days from Dublin to Dublin
Escape to the lush landscapes, charming cities, and friendly people of Ireland during the low season so you can experience it all without the crowds and, most importantly, without the high-season prices. This Ireland tour is an ideal introduction to the Emerald Isle for first-time visitors who have limited time. You'll relish in some of Ireland's most magnificent scenery as well as its most famous towns. You'll start and end in Dublin, and you'll also have overnights in Ennis, Killarney, and Waterford. Highlights of this tour include the 668-foot Cliffs of Moher on Ireland's west coast, where you'll savor breathtaking views of these sheer cliffs dropping into the ocean, and the Ring of Kerry, a 100-mile panoramic drive through rugged and awe-inspiring landscapes. Words cannot capture the magnificence of this natural beauty; it must be witnessed in person!You'll also have time to enjoy bustling Dublin, the 'Fair City,' Adare with its pretty thatched cottages; medieval Waterford, home to the famous crystal; and Kilkenny, one of Ireland's prettiest and liveliest towns. From the scenic beauty to the unique interactions and experiences with the down-to-earth locals, this Ireland trip is sure to delight all of your senses, and at a price you just can't miss!
Call (866) 929-0256 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14594334
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2019
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Cead mile failte! A hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax in Ireland's capital city. This evening, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Dublin||The morning's orientation drive in the 'Fair City' includes statue-lined O'Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares with their tall red brick townhouses, colorful doors and wrought iron-decorated windows, Oscar Wilde's Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The afternoon is at leisure for you to explore the city further, or you could join an optional excursion to the Guinness Storehouse and learn all about the world-famous beer: from how Guinness is made to the ancient craft of barrel-making in the cooperage. The evening ends with a sample of 'The Black Stuff,' followed by dinner. (B)|
|Day 3||Ennis||Your day begins with a drive to Galway, a popular seaside destination and a buzzing cosmopolitan center with colorful shops and a busy cafe and bar culture. Then, a scenic route takes you across the limestone plateau of The Burren with its strange and beautiful karst landscape to the 668-foot CLIFFS OF MOHER, where you savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast. (B)|
|Day 4||Killarney||A day full of splendid scenery as you head south and stop at quaint Adare with its pretty thatched cottages. Continue on to Killorglin on Dingle Bay to join the famed RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip. There is plenty to focus your camera on here: sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly colored farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and the breathtaking panorama of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View. Travel on to the popular resort of Killarney for an overnight stay. (B)|
|Day 5||Waterford||Across the Kerry Mountains and through County Cork, the route brings you to Blarney, renowned for its magical Kissing Stone. There is time here for lunch, to walk up to the castle, and to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts. In the afternoon, proceed via Cork to Waterford, a stronghold founded by the Danish Vikings, and home to the famous crystal. After dinner this evening, enjoy an [LF] IRISH COFFEE DEMONSTRATION. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Dublin||Kilkenny, one of Ireland's prettiest towns with medieval cobblestone streets and Old-World charm, is your first destination today. You will have time to discover the town on your own, visit the castle or the Design Centre or simply wander through the charming streets and be part of the Irish day-to-day life. Then, travel back to Dublin, and tonight, as a fitting farewell to Ireland, consider an optional evening with dinner, followed by dance, song, and laughter. (B)|
|Day 7||Dublin||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double or triple room occupancy. The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.Extra nights per person in Dublin:in single room from $187 to $273, in twin from $101 to $162, in triple from $95 to $143
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).