Authentic Danube (2019) : River Princess
8 Days From Vienna To Nuremberg
Go off the beaten path from Nuremberg to Vienna and uncover the scenic wonders and remarkable histories of the cities that rest along the Danube. As your adventure starts, castles, stunning architecture, natural wonders and rich history ensue. Not only that, but you'll discover Central Europe's fascinating Jewish ties as part of our Jewish Heritage program - the only itinerary of its kind offered on the rivers.
Enjoy the great outdoors and bespoke experiences along the Danube in cities that inspired fairytales. Discover the old walled city and Nuremberg's mesmerizing castles on the Nuremberg Panoramic Highlights Tour. Confront and explore the region's complicated and devastating history as you visit infamous Nazi documentation centers and party rally grounds. Stroll through countless enchanting old towns and villages, with plenty of "Let's Go" opportunities for hiking and biking in Regensburg, Straubing, Deggendorf, Vilshofen, Passau and Engelhartszell - all teeming with magnificent architecture, age-old tradition and outstanding breweries. Explore Weissenkirchen and its devastatingly-beautiful landscapes. Participate in a "Village Day," and stroll through towns accompanied by wine, apricot treats and a vineyard hike. In the historical capital of Vienna, you'll be met with glorious food, wine, art and outdoor experiences all on your search for new inspiration along the Danube.
Call (866) 929-0256 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14002472
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 8 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Princess
Click for more information on this ship.
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $170 per person